$100,000 5 Card Cash Ticket Sold in Barbourville!
May 1, 2012
A 5 Card Cash ticket worth $100,000 was sold in Kentucky last night. The top prize ticket matched all five card symbols drawn in the April 30th drawing.
The winning card symbols were: 8D –6S – 8H – 10C – JC.
The winning ticket was sold at Fast Lane Discount Tobacco on 17 Parkway Plaza in Barbourville. The retailer will receive $1,000 for selling the winning ticket.
Kentucky Lottery Corporation officials encourage the ticket holder(s) to sign the back of the ticket immediately. The winner has 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize.
- There are TWO ways to win; instantly and nightly drawings!
- Ticket cost is $2 per play!
- There are a total of nine instant prizes ranging from a free play to $5,000!
- There are four ways to win during the nightly drawings. Match at least 2 – 5 card symbols drawn to the cards symbols on your ticket to win specified prize.
- Overall odds of winning a cash prize in the game are 1:3.66; Odds of matching 5 of 5 is 1:2,598,960.
- Drawings are six days a week Monday – Saturday; 10 p.m. ET.