- Direct Mailings
- Special Events (State Fair, Region Festivals, etc.)
- Some Sponsorships (University of Louisville games-‘Ultimate Ball Race’ ,etc.)
To redeem a coupon;
1. Activate the CCD reader by pressing the ‘COUPON’ key located below the number keypad on the ISYS terminal.
2. Scan ticket barcode with reader.
3. The terminal will automatically validate the ticket and print a Coupon Credit Receipt.
4. Staple receipt to coupon and retain for daily balancing.
Remember, all coupons MUST be scanned on the terminal in order for credit to be received.
If coupon does not scan, you can manually validate a coupon by:
1. Selecting your yellow COUPON key located below the number keypad on the ISYS terminal.
2. Key in the 16-digit coupon number located on the bottom of the coupon above the barcode.
3. Press SEND
• Upon scanning or manually validating a coupon, an authorization slip will generate. Staple authorization slip to coupon and keep for daily balancing.
FINDING YOUR CREDIT FOR COUPONS:
• Determine whether coupon is for a INSTANT (scratch-off/pull-tab) or a ONLINE (Pick3/4, KY Cashball, Win for Life, Powerball) product.
• If the coupon is for an Instant or Pull-tab product, the credit will be reflected in the DAILY INSTANT TICKET REDEEM REPORT under the COUPON line item.
• If the coupon is for an ONLINE product, the credit will be on the ONLINE DAILY SALES REPORT under the COUPON line item.
• By balancing daily you will be able to keep track of the coupons you have scanned and the credit received.
For additional training contact your sales representative.