Fleet Support Clerk - 0123
The Fleet Support Clerk is responsible for obtaining monthly mileage reports from all KLC employees who have assigned company vehicles. Assists with the input, review, and reporting of all applicable data maintained in the KLC’s fleet management software. Assists with the upkeep of the KLC’s Fleet Maintenance schedule. Participates in the setup and resetting of the KLC’s conference room. Serves as a backup to the Fleet Manager, Shipping and Receiving Clerk, and Operations Support Clerk.
- Assists when necessary in transporting vehicles for service and/or transferring of vehicles to other regions to support the sales staff.
- Obtains monthly mileage reports from all applicable KLC employees and inputs necessary data into KLC fleet management systems.
- Generates, reviews, and distributes appropriate reports from KLC fleet management software.
- Participates as needed in the setup of conference room to meet requirements of all meetings/events held in that space. Resets the room(s) to its original state after meetings/events have concluded.
- Serves as a backup for the Fleet Manager, Shipping and Receiving Clerk and Operations Support Clerk as needed.
Incumbent must possess the following combination of knowledge and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of previous experience in customer service, administrative support or similar role preferred.
- Data entry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel). Intermediate experience level of Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Decision making skills and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must have strong math, computer and analytical organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills are a must.
- Great customer service skills, including a personable and positive attitude.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and driving record aceptable to the KLC
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to lift 30 pounds: Frequently
Sitting for long periods of time: Continuous
Reaches, writing, fingering, typing: Continuous
Talking and/hearing: Continuous
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use a computer: Continuous
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary benefit plans, generous paid time off plans, retirement plans – including 401(k), 457(b), IRAs, and a money purchase retirement plan in which the company contributes a portion of your base pay.
- Interested candidates may send their resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
- Please indicate “Position #0123” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- We will only contact candidates who match the qualifications for this role and who are selected for the next steps in the talent acquisition process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer