Graphic Designer/Artist, Corporate - 1221
The Graphic Designer/Artist will work in a creative, fast-paced, project-focused environment on a wide and ever-changing range of creative work including designing for print and in the digital space. Responsible for the design of brochures, sales, and marketing materials, print ads, digital ads, signage, banners, newsletters, logos, taglines, and related materials. Works with a variety of internal departments in order to develop creative design to meet user objectives. Some interface with the advertising agency of record will be required. Coordinates closely with Digital Printing Operator to ready materials for production and meet deadlines.
- Conceptualizes, develops, and designs sales and merchandising materials for Scratch-off games, Terminal Generated games, and Instant Play games, including digital ads, game sell sheets, informational flyers and brochures, promotion support, and point-of-sale.
- Designs and produces print and digital advertisements for various publications as required. Coordinates translations as required for non-English publications. Designs and produces digital creative as required.
- Designs and produces materials for sales training, retailer training, sales regions and Key Account Representatives as directed by manager.
- Designs and produces in-house materials for various internal departments, including Corporate Communications, Human Resources, Security, and Accounting (i.e., manuals, invitations, educational/informational materials, forms, office supplies, etc.). Coordinates user needs and scheduling with manager.
- Provides ideas and graphic support to marketing on electronic and animation for emails, website, mobile app to enhance the customer experience.
- Provides print shop support such as operating finishing machinery to help team adhere to deadlines and inventory needs. This includes copy jobs of materials needed for game launches and daily business operations. This includes daily sales logs, stickers/labels, claim forms, etc.
- Manages projects to adhere to deadlines within the project management software. Responsible for assisting manager in sending art files out for approval and sending final print ready art files to Digital Printing Operator or outside vendor for print.
- Maintains and archives existing literature and graphic art files, including print samples. This includes management of various cloud technology (currently managing three clouds). Backs up all art files on SharePoint in order for Manager to locate final art files as needed.
- Analyzes and make recommendations on project enhancements, equipment, and software to find efficiencies and updated techniques/styles. Also responsible for equipment and color copier maintenance and upgrades as well as management of consumables, (toner and paper) for copier outside of office space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience with computer graphics, digital and print production.
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with Macintosh platform programs such as Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign required.
- Experience with various PC platform graphics and website development programs such as Adobe Desktop Software (Illustrator, Photoshop), Quark XPress, Macromedia Flash, etc. is also a must.
- Experience with Electronic Imagery and Animation for emails, website, and mobile app.
- Experience with the following required: file conversions, color corrections, masking, die-cut template preparation, new color printing technologies, troubleshooting software issues.
- Experience managing file backup systems, including various cloud technology.
- Proven skills in typography, layout, composition, color theory, information design required; portfolio required. HTML, Dreamweaver, and web design experience a plus.
- Must be creative yet detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and troubleshoot problems with computers and job files as needed.
- Flexibility and good communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to, prioritize, finish projects in the time required, and ensure accuracy to detail with minimal supervision.
- Proofreading skills are a must.
- General marketing experience a plus.
This position has no reporting responsibilities.
- Office space in warehouse environment (climate controlled).
- May require flexible work hours including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds: Occasionally
- Operates a computer: Frequently
- Talking and/hearing: Frequently
- Seeing - must be able to read reports: Continuously
- Sit for long periods of time: Continuously
- Standing for long periods of time: Occasionally
- Moving: Occasionally
- Stooping, kneeling, crawling: Occasionally
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary benefit plans, generous paid time off plans, retirement plans – including 401(k), 457(b), IRAs, and a money purchase retirement plan in which the company contributes a portion of your base pay.
- Interested candidates may send their resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
- Please indicate “Position #1221” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- We will only contact candidates who match the qualifications for this role and who are selected for the next steps in the talent acquisition process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer