Licensing Coordinator - 1123
The Licensing Coordinator assists in the process of licensing current and prospective lottery retailers. Initiates and monitors all steps in the licensing process including completion of the retailer licensing application, financial and criminal background checks, revenue cabinet inquiries, and any additional follow-up required with current or prospective retailers. Regularly updates a shared status document so that all relevant parties have access to current licensing status of in-progress applications. Works with online lottery vendor, as well as lottery operations, and sales departments to coordinate the installation/removal of lottery equipment at retail locations.
- Initiates, monitors, and responds to information requests related to the process of licensing current and prospective lottery retailers. the flow of paperwork concerning licensing and relicensing. Verifies received documents and information for completeness and accuracy.
- Creates, maintains, and protects retailer files (may be electronic and/or hardcopy) containing all required information collected through the retailer licensing process (applications, background checks, Revenue Cabinet inquiries, and credit checks).
- Researches and responds to questions from retailers, Lottery internal departments, and online lottery vendor.
- Notifies retailers of missing or incorrect data and follows up with appropriate parties to obtain the required information
- Assists Licensing Supervisor in the completion of licensing goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of customer service experience required.
- Experience in accounts receivable, data entry, or administrative experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills. Ability to demonstrate patience and respect when speaking to retailers.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Decision making skills and the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of AS400 helpful.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Office/Hybrid environment in accordance with KLC policies.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds: Frequently
- Sitting for long periods of time: Continuous
- Standing: Occasionally
- Moving: Occasionally
- Reaches, writing, fingering, typing: Continuous
- Talking and/hearing: Continuous
- Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use a compute
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary benefit plans, generous paid time off plans, retirement plans – including 401(k), 457(b), IRAs, and a money purchase retirement plan in which the company contributes a portion of your base pay.
- Interested candidates may send their resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
- Please indicate “Position #1123” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- We will only contact candidates who match the qualifications for this role and who are selected for the next steps in the talent acquisition process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer