Regional Training Coordinator, Bluegrass Region - 1222
The Regional Training Coordinator assists the Sales Operations Manager with all phases of operations and procedures for the regional field sales staff. This includes administrative and operational procedures associated with licensing and relicensing businesses as KLC retailers. Develops and coordinates the training of new and existing retailers on how to operate lottery equipment as well as the rules and procedures associated with all lottery games. The Regional Training Coordinator will assist in communicating KLC accounting, marketing, and operational procedures to retailers.
- Provides training on Altura, Game Touch Draw, GT 20, Gemini 28 Touch and Gemini 24 Ultra and other lottery equipment as needed to new and existing retailers. Trains retailers on lottery requirements, procedures, accounting practices, and vending machine procedures. Creates training presentations which are presented in both individual and group settings.
- Works with Licensing Supervisor, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and Retailers to complete relicensing forms. Assists with coordination for initial set up at retail with licensing, IGT, communications, sales reps, and the retailers.
- Provides new product and current product enhancement training to LSR’s.
Other Marginal Duties
- Makes follow-up courtesy visits to all new retailers in the region.
- Special projects and assignments from Sales Operations Manager and Regional Sales Manager including regional and state special events.
- Participants at all sales meetings.
- Updates/maintains an adequate supply of retailer training manuals for distribution.
- Completes assigned reports as required.
Incumbent must possess the following combination of knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a combination of 2 to 3 years retail sales, training and customer service equivalent experience.
- Proven computer proficiency in Word and Excel with exceptional oral presentation skills.
- Strong organization skills with the demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and ownership to ensure processes are completed accurately and carried through to completion in accordance with established standards.
- Proven conflict resolution skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel – 75%. Must be able to travel by car.
- May require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
- Occasionally works in an office environment.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- Frequently lifts up to 40 pounds.
- Constantly operates a KLC vehicle. Prolonged sitting in car. Ability to move in and out of the vehicle and retail stores.
- Constantly communicates with retailers and customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Frequently operates a computer or tablet.
- Constantly may need to bend, kneel and reach.
- Occasionally ascends a ladder to hang banners or other signs at retailers.
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary benefit plans, generous paid time off plans, retirement plans – including 401(k), 457(b), IRAs, and a money purchase retirement plan in which the company contributes a portion of your base pay.
- Interested candidates may send their resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate “Position #1222” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- We will only contact candidates who match the qualifications for this role and who are selected for the next steps in the talent acquisition process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer