In response to COVID-19, there are changes taking place in how business is conducted. Here are a few points we wanted to share to let you know how things are progressing for the Kentucky Lottery. These items could change at any time, so please keep visiting our website for updated information.
- LIMITED TIME ONLY! Get your SHOT at $225,000! Individuals who get the COVID-19 vaccine at participating Kroger and Walmart locations between May 10th and May 21st are eligible to receive a coupon for a FREE $1 Cash Ball 225 play! See details here.
- All lottery game drawings are still being conducted as normal.
- Winning tickets worth more than $5000 are being paid at the Louisville Lottery headquarters by appointment only. To sign up for a time slot, call 800-937-8946 during regular business hours and select option 3. Click here to find retailers who can cash tickets up to $5000 in your area.
- Remember – you have 180 days from the game’s end date to claim a Scratch-off prize, and 180 days from a drawing in which a prize was won to claim a draw game prize.
- You can also claim a prize of up to $99,999 by mail. Click here for claim details.
Show us your wins! For the safety of our staff and players, we are not currently taking winner photos. But we still want to show off our winners! Email a photo of you with your winning ticket or check to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make your lottery purchases as quickly as possible when at a retail location, and don’t congregate around lottery machines or monitors.
- Our hotline hours have temporarily changed to 7:00AM-12:00AM ET. You may email us any time at email@example.com
- The Kentucky Lottery Field Staff will be following all of the Governor’s Healthy at Work guidelines upon in-store visits, protecting our People, Players and Partners. For additional information please reference Team Kentucky Guidelines and https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19.
Have any questions about claiming a prize? Call us at (502) 560-1500.
For more information regarding COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
And stay safe – we’ll get thru this!