Claim a Prize
Congratulations, you won!
Now what do you do? First, sign the back of your winning ticket.
You won up to $600
Prizes up to $600 may be claimed at any Kentucky Lottery retailer. You do not need a claim form.
If you won playing online, prizes up to $600 will be directly deposited into your online account. For prizes above $600, you will receive an email with instructions on how to process your claim and collect your winnings.
You won more than $600
Download, complete and print off the Prize Claim form.
- To claim more than $600 up to $5,000, go to:
- To claim more than $5,000 up to $25,000, go to:
- To claim more than $25,000 and up, go to:
Can’t get to a retailer, authorized Cashing or Super Cashing Agent, or Louisville?
If your prize is under $99,999, claim it by mail.
- Send the following information:
- Completed Prize Claim form,
- Your winning ticket,
- A copy of a valid government issued photograph identification, such as a driver’s license or other form of photograph identification acceptable to the KLC.
To the following address:
Kentucky Lottery Corporation
Claims - Dept. 100
Louisville, KY 40287-0001
- Keep copies of the claim form and the back of the signed ticket for your records.
Time Limits to Know:
- Scratch-off tickets must be claimed within 180 days from the game’s end date.
- For draw games, prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the drawing in which the prize was won.
Note: A play slip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or the numbers selected. Players must present a valid ticket to claim a prize
For complete details, see the applicable game rules or Contact Us.
And don't forget to show us your wins! For the safety of our staff and players, we are not currently taking winner photos. But we still want to show off our winners! Email a photo of you with your winning ticket or check to firstname.lastname@example.org.