Congratulations, you won!
What do you do now? First, sign the back of your winning ticket.
You won up to $600
Prizes up to $600 may be claimed at Kentucky Lottery retailers. You do not need a claim form.
You won more than $600
- Download, complete and print off the Prize Claim form.
- To claim more than $600 up to $5,000, go to:
- To claim more than $5,000 and up to $49,999, go to:
- To claim $50,000 and up, go to: Kentucky Lottery Headquarters (Louisville).
Can’t get to a retailer, authorized Cashing Agent, Lexington or Louisville?
If your prize is under $50,000, claim it by mail.
1. Send the following information:
- completed Prize Claim form,
- your winning ticket,
- a copy of a valid government issued photograph identification, such as a driver’s license or other form of photograph identification acceptable to the KLC,
- a copy of a document that independently verifies the social security number provided on your claim form belongs to you
to the following address:
Kentucky Lottery Corporation
Claims - Dept. 100
Louisville, KY 40287-0001
2. Keep copies of the claim form and the back of the signed ticket for your records.
Time Limits to Know:
- Scratch-off tickets must be claimed within 180 days from the game’s end date.
- For draw games, prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the drawing in which the prize was won.
Note: A play slip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or the numbers selected. Players must present a valid ticket to claim a prize
For complete details, see the applicable game rules or Contact Us.