Claim a Prize
Congratulations, you won!
Now what do you do? First, sign the back of your winning ticket.
You won up to $600
Prizes up to $600 may be claimed at any Kentucky Lottery retailer. You do not need a claim form.
If you won playing online, prizes up to $600 will be directly deposited into your online account. For prizes above $600, you will receive an email with instructions on how to process your claim and collect your winnings.
You won more than $600
Download, complete and print off the Prize Claim form.
- To claim more than $600 up to $5,000, go to:
- To claim more than $5,000 up to $25,000, go to:
- To claim more than $25,000 and up to $99,999, go to:
- To claim $100,000 and up, go to: Kentucky Lottery Headquarters (Louisville).
Can’t get to a retailer, authorized Cashing or Super Cashing Agent, Lexington or Louisville?
If your prize is under $50,000, claim it by mail.
- Send the following information:
- Completed Prize Claim form,
- Your winning ticket,
- A copy of a valid government issued photograph identification, such as a driver’s license or other form of photograph identification acceptable to the KLC.
- A copy of a document that independently verifies the social security number provided on your claim form belongs to you
To the following address:
Kentucky Lottery Corporation
Claims - Dept. 100
Louisville, KY 40287-0001
- Keep copies of the claim form and the back of the signed ticket for your records.
Time Limits to Know:
- Scratch-off tickets must be claimed within 180 days from the game’s end date.
- For draw games, prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the drawing in which the prize was won.
Note: A play slip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or the numbers selected. Players must present a valid ticket to claim a prize
For complete details, see the applicable game rules or Contact Us.