Our mission at the Kentucky Lottery is clear – we fuel imagination and fund education for all Kentuckians. This is done through lottery proceeds funding college scholarship and grant programs with over $3.3 billion in funding since 1999, including every dime ever awarded in the popular KEES Scholarship program.
But beyond this, we also work to enrich the lives of all Kentuckians through:
- Principles – Maintaining the highest levels of integrity and social responsibility.
- Products – Offering unique and entertaining products whenever and wherever people want to play.
- Players – Creating fun experiences with player centric focus.
- Proceeds – Delivering maximum return to the Commonwealth to fund beneficiary programs.
- People – Building a great place for people to work to inspire creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- Partners – Cultivating a winning network of partners to help us develop, deliver and maintain the best products.