Become A Retailer
Bring more income to your business, the proceeds of which benefit the students of Kentucky - It's a win-win!
Our success depends on your success and that is why we're committed to forming a partnership that benefits both your business and improves Kentucky's education. By being a Kentucky Lottery retailer, you’ll increase store traffic and grow your revenue through well-known, well-regarded product lines.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
Bring new customers into your store for our popular product offerings and maximize their value through additional sales.
Lottery customers spend $7.00 per visit on average, $3.00 more than the average non-lottery customer. (National Association of Convenience Stores)
Support from the KY Lottery
Benefit from our free sales, marketing and promotional support to drive traffic to your location.
As a Kentucky Lottery Retailer, you’ll receive:
On the sale of all lottery products
1% Cashing Bonus
For all tickets cashed at your store
1% Selling Bonus
For all validated tickets over $600 sold from your store, including bonuses for games like Keno and the Powerball and Mega Millions jackpot games
Get these perks and so much more! Learn More
How to Apply
Complete a Retailer Request Form and read the Retailer Regulations. (Click the links below to download application and forms.) Apply now!
- Request Form to Become a Retailer
- Retailer Regulations
- Licensing Packet
- Corporation License Example
- LLC License Example
- Sole Proprietor License Example
- Bookkeeping and Security Checklist
Don’t take it from us. Let our retailers tell their story. Check out our retailer spotlight!
Become a Keno Retailer
Keno is a WIN WIN for your customers and your business!
Learn More: Keno Sales Flyer
Already a KY Lottery Retailer?
Site Use Agreement
I. SITE USE AGREEMENT AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
II. Conditions of Use
III. Use of Password
IV. No Liability in Connection With Use of Site
VI. Privacy Statement
1. KLC webservers log user hits, visits, sessions and server provider information. The statistics are compiled into website traffic reports, which help the KLC understand, anticipate and respond to user behavior, and contributes to a better overall experience for website users.
2. This website may use a “cookie” which is a small text file that a webserver places on a users computer that the server can have read back to it at a later time when accessing a cookie, webserver information that was originally written into the cookie, but is unable to determine any data about the user or their PC. You can set your browser to warn you when the placer of a cookie is requested, and decide whether or not to accept it. By rejecting a cookie, some features or services available on this site may not function properly. The cookie does not contain personal information.
The KLC will not share information collected from the KLC retailer website with any private party, except in accordance with the Kentucky Open Records Law, found at KRS 61.870-KRS 61.884 or as required by subpoena or order of a court of competent jurisdiction.