At the Kentucky Lottery, we want to make winners out of our players, retailers, college students and our employees. We are looking for the best talent to join our winning team.
We are looking for individuals who exhibit our Winning Formula below.
- Service – Our customers are the reason we come to work each day
- Respect – We value different ideas, perspectives and styles
- Trust – We believe that trust is critical to our success
- Teamwork – We recognize that teamwork outweighs individual accomplishments
- Honesty – The truth is communicated in a considerate, compassionate and constructive way
- Ownership – We take ownership of our actions, behaviors and attitudes
- Excellence – We recognize team members who demonstrate a commitment to excellence
- Fun – We seek ways to have fun at work
- Attitude – We choose to be positive in all we do
Are you ready to fuel your imagination? We have the current openings(s) available. If you want to get in the game, please submit your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Lottery Sales Representative Louisville/Jefferson Region - Job 0118
Mon Aug 21 13:40:00 EDT 2017
The Lottery Sales Representative manages, merchandises and promotes lottery products at retail locations to maximize revenues over time. Maintains and manages territorial retailer account base. Responsible for the development, implementation and product promotions designed to increase consumer awareness of Kentucky Lottery Corporation (KLC) products and enhance sales at retail locations. Develops and implements value added programs while managing customer relationship marketing activities. Effectively implements optimum ticket distribution, equipment placements, and promotions at retail locations. Reviews sales and quota figures via access to the KLC data bases. Communicates retailer incentive plan. Analyzes sales data and develops sales improvement plans.
Candidates must reside in one of the following counties, or an adjoining county: Jefferson, Bullitt, Nelson, Marion, Washington, Spencer, Shelby, Henry, Gallatin, Carroll, Oldham and Trimble.