Validations Coordinator - 1523
The Validations Coordinator provides exemplary customer service and creates a positive experience for both players and retailers. Validates winning tickets and processes claim information. Generates payments for prizes won through the iLottery channel. Answers retailer and player questions or problems concerning instant and online products via telephone. Assists with resolving issues from customer service database transferred from third party vendor.
- Validates winning tickets and processes claim information from walk-in customers and via telephone from cashing agents. Reconciles information from paper forms to computer inputs. Assists with tracking claim information by scanning documentation or filing paperwork.
- Processes mailed in tickets and works with KLC Security to reconstruct damaged tickets.
- Processes check payments for iLottery wins.
- Answers retailer and player questions or problems concerning validations/claims on instant and online products. Assists retailers with validation issues. Monitors and resolves issues from customer service database.
- Assists Lead AP/Validations Coordinator in reconciling monthly purchase card (P-Card) transactions
- Maintains retention records for claims and associated paperwork handled by Validations department. Maintains department inventory of paper stock and promotional items.
- Provides support as needed to AP/Validations Coordinators within department.
- Assists Manager, A/P, Validations & Retail Accounting on issuing checks for withheld funds to other government agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager, A/P, Validations, & Retail Accounting.
Incumbent must possess the following combination of knowledge and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Experience as a bank teller a plus but not required.
- Minimum of one-year experience using PC applications and spreadsheet software, word processing and calculating skills required.
- Minimum of two-years successful telephone/customer service experience.
- Must have experience with Internet navigation.
- Must be tactful, articulate and display above average customer service skills.
- Must display excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Must have excellent attention to detail
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Office environment
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.: Occasional
- Standing or sitting: Continuous
- Moving: Frequent
- Reaching, writing, fingering, typing: Continuous
- Pulling and Stretching: Continuous
- Talking and hearing: Continuous
- Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use a computer: Continuous
- Sit for long periods of time: Continuous
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary benefit plans, generous paid time off plans, retirement plans – including 401(k), 457(b), IRAs, and a money purchase retirement plan in which the company contributes a portion of your base pay.
- Interested candidates may send their resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate “Position #1523” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- We will only contact candidates who match the qualifications for this role and who are selected for the next steps in the talent acquisition process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer